Their front porches are decorated with rocking chairs; they have lovely gift stores, cheerful servers, and large quantities of excellent old-fashioned comfort food.
The Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores are their namesakes. The brand has 645 locations in the United States and has two restaurants in Las Vegas.
Both places debuted in 2016 and have been very successful since their inception.
A little over seven miles north of downtown, the other is situated in a shadowy area of the Silverton Hotel & Casino off of Interstate 15 and is accessible only by car. To distinguish between North and South Las Vegas, we will use those names.
The Cracker Barrel in South Las Vegas
The first Cracker Barrel in Las Vegas opened on July 25, 2016. The restaurant is located just south of the Silverton Hotel & Casino on Interstate 15. You may walk there in five to ten minutes.
In addition, the Silverton Casino is home to a massive Bass Pro Shops store, so after a filling supper, you can go over there to do some shopping.
Phone number and address:
8350 Dean Martin Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89139
Their website for to-go orders, or to get on the waitlist is here: CrackerBarrel/DeanMartin
A Cracker Barrel in North Las Vegas, Nevada
This shop debuted on October 24, 2016, only a few months after its southern counterpart opened.
The Cannery Hotel & Casino is just across E. Craig Road. If you exit at I-15 and go west, you’ll be OK. In-N-Out Burger is directly next door, making it a popular destination for individuals who make a special effort.
This is the closest Cracker Barrel restaurant near Fremont Street since it is 7.5 miles north of downtown Las Vegas. It would take about 10 to 15 minutes to travel from the Fremont Street casinos downtown.
To get in touch with me:
2815 E. Craig Road
N. Las Vegas, NV 89030
Phone: (702) 457-1200
Their website to get on a wait list or for a to-go order is here: CrackerBarrel/Craig
Cracker Barrel’s Hours in Las Vegas
The hours of operation are the same at both the Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores in Las Vegas:
|Sunday – Thursday||7 AM – 9 PM|
|Friday and Saturday||7 AM – 10 PM|
The shortest distance from the Las Vegas Strip to a Cracker Barrel
The Dean Martin Cracker Barrel is the closest Cracker Barrel to the Las Vegas Strip, located adjacent to the Silverton Hotel & Casino.
Mandalay Bay, the southernmost point of the Strip, is 4.5 miles away. To put this in perspective, it’s just a 10-minute trip from my house (normally).
Cracker Barrel is seven miles from the Strip’s central business district (i.e., Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Flamingo, etc.)
Also Check: Caesars Palace Forum Food Hall Food Court
Tidbits from Cracker Barrel
- Lebanon, Tennessee’s first restaurant debuted in 1969. Although Cracker Barrel is a fast-food chain, its style was inspired by the general shop Dan Evins saw as a boy growing up in rural Tennessee.
- About 10,000 square feet are used in each establishment.
- More than 200 million people visit Cracker Barrel annually. Around 200 persons can fit in a normal venue.
- Cracker Barrel has grown to 664 locations throughout the United States. Franchisees do not own any of these locations; instead, the corporation does.
- Everything from biscuits n’ gravy, to apple cinnamon oatmeal, and pecan pancakes are on their all-day breakfast menu.
- The open-faced roast beef sandwich is my personal favorite on the lunch and dinner menu, which begins at 11 a.m. and includes dishes like maple pecan fried chicken, turnip greens, meatloaf, lemon pepper fish, turkey n’ dressing, and more (with mashed potatoes & gravy and coleslaw).